<VV> turbocharger cooling pump kit

Ray Willett ray.willett at gmail.com
Fri May 29 22:55:55 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm new to this board, but recognize a few people from the Corvair Center.

I'm planning on building a turbo motor next year, and drive a Passat 1.8
turbo, so have an interest in this subject.
Anyone familiar with the Accupump after oiler for turbos?  Looks like a
simple, reasonably priced solution if it works.
Here is an ad for it:
http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/product/4964/Accusump2

Ray W
66 500 coupe  95hp 4spd