<VV> humor: Off topic posts

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat May 30 01:08:13 EDT 2009

Marc,

It's all that CO2 from the Corvair air heater. Every vehicle I've ever
owned (except my Sub) has been discontinued. And with the exception of one
VW 412 and the F**d Escort that I'm driving (it was given to me), all I've
ever owned have been GM vehicles. Apparently my ownership must be the kiss
of death to car lines.

-Mark

Corvair,