<VV> 1965 Corsa Sticker

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 02:27:02 EDT 2009

  You may wish to review:

  http://www.window-sticker.com/

  http://www.window-sticker.com/faqs/

  Tony Irani

----- Original Message -----
From: "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
To: <airvair at earthlink.net>; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> 1965 Corsa Sticker

Folks have done studies, Claypool for one and Hubble(scope) for another, on
what options were available in various years.  They might be able to help
you with what a sticker may have looked like depending on when (within the
model year) a particular car came off the line.  Some items which may have
been options at one point might have been standard equipment at another
point.  Of course, there is a bit of guess work involved depending upon when
mid-year changes happened, when Fisher actually sent the body to GM, and
(possibly) others.  Also, there is probably help available from the CPF
(Corvair Preservation Foundation).
Later, JR