<VV> Headlight problem

jrollins24 at aol.com jrollins24 at aol.com
Sat May 30 12:41:19 EDT 2009

I have a problem with my headlights , driving down road they go off and
when come back on , I think I have a bad ground, my turn signal indictor
lights  on dash are on all the time , like its backfeeding through them to get a
ground. I replaced the headlight switch and the dimmer switch both of which
the  connector was melted ( been hot at some point) Question : were are the
grounds  located in the headlight circuit ? Is everything grounded back
through the  wiring harness ? I have a 66 Monza Vert

J Rollins
66 Monza Vert
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322950x1201367186/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=