<VV> Headlight problem

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat May 30 13:49:35 EDT 2009

The headlights are grounded at the headlight frame. The turn signal issue
maybe due to a bad ground for the dash (IPC) assy. The lates had a ground
strap molded into the IPC on the right. It grounded to the body with a
single Phillips screw under the IPC along the steel crosscar rail. This
ground is a known problem.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD