<VV> Law moving thru the North Carolina legislature

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun May 31 09:55:52 EDT 2009

> Mostly Yankee transplants from New
> England who want to impose their views on us.
Isn't that kind of a broad brush you're painting us hidebound New
Englanders with, Hank-ster?

The only time I ever tried to to impose a certain 'viewpoint' on anyone
was with some of the prettier girls in my high school.  Unfortunately,
they routinely declined to see things my way...

Steven "seldom leaves Rhode Island, let alone New England" Serenska

'65 Monza Cvt, 110/4
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4 (currently laid up)