<VV> Law moving thru the North Carolina legislature

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun May 31 16:38:07 EDT 2009

I can't cite you chapter and verse, but I've seen reports of it on occasion in Old Cars Weekly.

Closing the barn door after the horse has escaped does nothing to remedy the situation. Often times when these ordinances are enforced, the cars are forcably (if needed) removed, and destroyed before the owner has a chance to rally the troops. And by then, the "horse" is already lost.....

-Mark