<VV> Tongue-in-Cheek Oil Filter Solution

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 1 11:36:27 EST 2009

I have the rest of that system in my garage!  They still make the seals and hoses for it.  It was installed on my Greenbrier when I bought it, although the hoses were not connected any longer.  Oh, they don't recommend charmin, it is too fluffy for proper filtration.  You're supposed to use the more dense industrial style paper. You know it better as the sandpaper they have in the bathrooms at work!
I can almost see using it in its normal by-pass filter mode, but as the full flow and only filter on my expensive engine?   I think not.  I dont have that kind of money. (or any other kind, lately!!)
Everett WilsonNorth Richland Hills TX