<VV> 1960's

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Nov 1 20:11:07 EST 2009

Been awhile since I have asked this but putting out a call for any Caveman
owners to email me the information on their cars to be added to the 60's
registry.  I am looking for your full name, town (city) of residence, and
the full information on the car. Color, VIN, style (700, 900, Coupe Sedan,
etc.). this list is NOT shared by any outside firms. It is only a way to
keep track of the Original Corvair as they seem to be disappearing rapidly.
I have seen at least 3 in the past 6 months go to the crusher as they were
well beyond any sort of repair or restoration. Thanks to all who have added
their cars so far. If you're not sure if you did shot me an email and I'll
check.

Jason Cesana

CORSA Eastern Director