<VV> 1962 Monza For Sale, Long Island NY

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Nov 4 22:52:16 EST 2009

If interested, please reply to the seller, below, not me!  I do not
know the car nor the seller.  --Bob

I have a 62 corvair monza for sale and was hoping that one of your
club members would have an interest.  If you could pass word around
it would be appreciated.

Car belongs to my brother.  It was on the road and legal until about
five years ago.  He drove it home from the beach, parked it in my
garage, and there it sits to this day, beach chairs on back seat.

I am selling the garage (and the house) so my brother has agreed to
let me sell the car and put the proceeds into his kids' college fund.

Tires have gone flat, battery is dead, carb needs a cleaning, but the
car has been garaged, so it is in generally good condition.  All
original everything.  What it needs most is an owner who will drive
it once a week.

Asking $1000. Located in Hicksville, Long Island.

If you could pass this email along to any corvair aficionados that
you know or other collectors clubs, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Roy Zeidman
8 Eastview Drive
Sound Beach NY 11789