<VV> Tires for the Van

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Nov 5 08:18:16 EST 2009

Not too much available that Tire Rack doesn't carry... the issue is likely
the size and the requirement for the whitewall.

Of the choices available I'd run the Kumho (and actually I run those on my
'67 Mercedes S coupe); great tire.

If you want to spend the dosh, Diamondback http://www.dbtires.com/ will put
you a whitewall on just about any tire you want...

Bill