<VV> painting on the cheap

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Thu Nov 5 16:17:05 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris & Bill Strickland" <lechevrier at earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> painting on the cheap

> from that Corvair $50 Paint Job website
>
> Update, 11-25-07
>
> Since this car was painted, Oct. 2006, the "state of the art" in roller
> painting has moved on. Interlux Brightsides marine top [deck] paint
> seems to be the paint of choice. It is a single stage polyurethane paint
> with UV inhibitors and self leveling/flow additives.
>
> The moparts.org thread is now in three sections and a couple hundred
> pages long. About any questions I could possibly think of have been
> answered there already.
Funny, while discussing this I find that

my brother in law has just finished a sailboat in Interlux Perfection, with
PreCoat.... used a roller.... ( Rochelle Red ) ...   he reports great
sucess, with nearly no problems with runs, curing, etc.  hmmm.
Anyone want to see the proud owner with his work let me know off group, I
will send you a ephoto of the boat.

see Yachtpaint.com       WestMarine.com     Defender.com
JamestownDistribution.com

reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes