<VV> Test- messages to Twilight Zone

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Nov 6 09:35:21 EST 2009

Because of their size, messages with attachments get held for approval.

General note about troubleshooting - if you're trying to find out
what's going on, it's better to either send a note to vv-help, or cc
vv-help with your test, that way we see the raw message.  In many
cases, we can answer your question without any further tests.  I
realize that takes some of the fun out of it ;-)

--Bryan