<VV> [FC] Ted's Corvair get to NJ for Christmas

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 19:43:35 EST 2009

Looks like the transporting of Ted's Corvair from Florida to New Jersey is starting to come together.

Mike Moyer says he may be able to get the car to the Atlanta area. Actually it's Ellijay, GA just a little north of Atlanta. That is where Jim & Elaine Dodd live. I spoke with Jim on the phone last night and he says we can leave the car there with his wife, Elaine. Jim is working out of town right now.

The offer to trailer the car to from GA to Maiden, NC (sorry I lost this email so I don't know who made the offer) may not be needed if we are shooting for Wilmington, NC.

Paul Campbell says he can drive the car to New Jersey from Wilmington, NC.

Once the car gets to New Jersey, I can take it from there.

But before anything happens, we should do a few things. We will need exact dates and times of departure & arrival to give those involved some idea so they can schedule pick up times. I would also suggest a copy of the CORSA membership along the route just in case a part is needed while transporting the car. And lastly, a telephone contact for the people involved. My cell is 732-269-2475, here in Jersey.

I hear of this great CORSA / Corvair brotherhood. Now we put it to the test. We need to get the car from Ellijay, GA to Wilmington, NC.

We still need more help.

I would also suggest that Mike Moyer should chair this project as he posted the first request.

OK guys, can we do this?

Roy - Bayshore

732-269-2475