<VV> Carl Sagan Day

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 13:08:03 EST 2009

 Fortunately, the greatness of a scientist is measured by a lot more than how many lives he's saved. Sagan advanced the exploration of the universe as much as Werner von Braun. And I met Jonas Salk in college at a seminar, and was in awe of being in the presence of such a humble fellow. Sagan is still a great man, with a great legacy. Heck, they named the landing station of one of the Mars rovers after him!

But, more importantly, he drove a 1964 Corvair Monza Spyder!

John Roberts