<VV> 1/43 scale Fitch Phoenix Model **autographed** edition

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Nov 8 18:59:34 EST 2009

Here is the complete response to my request for more information about the
Fitch Phoenix model :
PS: the first **autographed** edition is estimated to be priced at $229.00
each plus shipping.

Hi Charles,

Thank you very much for your interest. We are going to be producing this
model, but since it is so new, we have not updated our web site yet. We do
already have a good number of advance orders, and the Autographed edition is
still open. So there's still time for you to secure one.

I have copied information about the model into this e-mail.  Also, please
visit our web site where you can see photos of various Previous Editions of
ours, and If you look under Limited Editions you'll find photos of our now
sold out edition of the Siata 208S. The Siata was our most recent edition,
which was produced earlier this year.  www.cmamodels.com

Please note that we'll only be accepting orders for a short time.  We will
be closing the order book on these by the end of this month, or at latest
1st week of December.  Estimated price of $229. each plus shipping for the
autographed models. We're expecting these models to be produced within the
first quarter of 2010.  To place and secure a firm order, we need the
following: Shipping Address, etc.

Regards,
Marshall Buck

Don't blink, because if you do, you might lose your chance to add our next
1:43 hand built limited edition model to your collection.  I've chosen to
produce a very limited run of the Fitch-Phoenix. This is the first and only
model ever produced of this car.

I am working directly with John Fitch to produce this edition, which is
expected to be in production and available early 2010.

These models will be built to our usual high standard of detail, fit, finish
and presentation.  Each model will come mounted inside a display case with
an engraved and serial numbered plaque and separate certificate.
Additionally, each model numbered 1 through 150 will come with a plaque
mounted to the display base that has been personally autographed by John
Fitch for this edition.  If any models past 150 are produced, they will be
numbered, but not autographed.  As with all of our 1:43rd models these will
be highly detailed pieces. They will be similar to our previous limited
edition of the Siata 208S Spider, which is now completely sold out.

We're trying to get an accurate count to determine the edition size since
these models will only be produced one time, and we will not be able to
accommodate any later re-orders. We do already have advance orders from some
of our dealers and private collectors, but would like to hear from everyone.
We will only produce enough models for what we will have confirmed orders
for. So, if you do want one of these, please don't wait too long to respond.
The final count needs to be determined within the next 2-4 weeks. There is
the possibility that there will not be enough models produced to fill all
orders.  The exact price is not set as of this date, but they autographed
edition is estimated to be priced at $229.00 each plus shipping.