<VV> Corvair door hinge

opuscorvair opuscorvair
Sun Nov 8 20:57:36 EST 2009

The Right Side Lower Door Hinge for your 65 Corvair, will run $34.00 for the hinge plus $9.40 for Priority Mail + Confirmation Delivery = $43.90 total.

Confirmation Delivery is the US Postal system's method to track & confirm shipment.

I accept US Postal Money Orders, Pay Pal and personal checks.

US Postal Money Orders allow same day shipping.

Pay Pal is shipped once payment is confirmed, usually the next day.

Checks will delay shipping for 7 - 10 days until the check clears the bank.

If you select Pay Pal, I can send you a Money Request through Pay Pal. This will simplify the Pay Pal procedure. My Pay Pal account is the same as my primary email account. ( rbuckridge at comcast.net )

My mailing address, should you chose to send a US Postal Money Order or personal check, is as follows;

R. Buckridge

41 Serpentine Drive East, Bayville, New Jersey 08721

My phone is 732-269-2475

Below are two links, to FastVairs and VirtualVairs.

Both are very good sources of information from Corvair owners.