<VV> Gossip...

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:47:58 EST 2009

Well, it was 67-75 that I had my first Monza 2 door Coupe, and if anyone
proved them wrong, it was me, on both the steering issue and the valve
float. I ran my engine hard and rounded many a corner fast enough that would
have sent Mustangs flying off the road!

Today, I just completed replacing the clutch and flywheel on my current 62
coupe 4 speed 102 HP, changed out all the gaskets, etc, but also added 140
manifolds and dual exhaust. With proper balancing of airflow on the rebuilt
carbs with .52 jets installed, and retiming, it runs like cat off a hot tin
roof!
I'm very please with the performance.
Mark Durham