<VV> Early rivets in the brain

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 9 17:15:35 EST 2009

>I have always ground the rivets off so you can punch them out ...

Yes, I'm feeling that my carpal tunnel thing means I'm really loosing my
grip, but the doctors are having a hard time explaining why it is my
grip on the language.

Yes, studs in the hub -- yes, "drill" means "grind and punch" (doesn't
everybody just *know* that?) -- good thing I don't have to choose
between a 1900$ Fitch top (if the top is a *lot* nicer than the car), a
nice candidate for a body restoration (why is it parked on the sand?),
and a very nice looking 4-dr in Plano (with  wire covers and a tele
wheel - where's the rear window trim?) -- I probably would choose poorly
today.  Oh, they are telling me it is time for my meds and a nap ...

On the plus side, Craig got all around Mr. Nice Guy, Ray Kaiser's, 64
Spyder vert engine out and loaded for the trip to Rex's yesterday,
presumed bad cam gear -- I helped lift and took a picture.  West
Coasters doing "one of the many ways Corsans (?) work together !"

Bill Strickland