<VV> Veterans Day

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 16:41:38 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/10/2009 3:56:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
david.neale3 at ntlworld.com writes:

May I  send my wishes that Veterans Day will be for you all not only a
holiday, (  welcome though that always is ), but also, as a Brit, the
profound thanks  of we on this side of the pond for the sacrifices that
your forces made  alongside us in two conflicts. The hurt and the
suffering of so many  Americans has not been forgotten here.

David  Neale

David,

The same thoughts are reciprocated.  11/11/1918--the  first Armistice Day
isn't forgotten either.  And thanks to the  British generation that was too
tough and stubborn to quit before Pearl  Harbor so we had an ally 30 miles
off Normandy that our parents and grandparents  could fight alongside.

Bob