<VV> More HP Re: Gossip...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 10 21:41:37 EST 2009

Hi Frank,

Sorry, of course, boost is the third major option.  In combination
with modern EFI, you could get past most of the difficulties of the
original turbos as well.  I've put up a couple new pages on the
subject (still need expansion, but it's a start).  General page:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/injection.html

Craig Nicol's GM EFI installation:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/inj-nicol-efi.html

--Bryan