<VV> Thank a veteran today---Corvair Content

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Nov 11 08:02:46 EST 2009

Friends

Take 10 seconds today, and thank a veteran for their service.

We have vet's from many countries who love our little air cooled wonders. One year I remember hearing from Corvair owning Vets in Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and France.

If you think about it, the development of the Corvair is a story that tells much about our country.  Entrepreneurship, Innovation, free thinking, independence, non-conformity.   All allowed in a free society.

Beats driving a Trabant.

The flesh and blood of the wounded and the dead, and the efforts of all of those who survived have made our country the place people leave their homelands to come to and make a new life for themselves. And they have come by the millions.  What other country can boast that?

Drive your Corvair today to celebrate our freedom, and thank a vet for providing it.

Hank