<VV> Veteran's Day---Corvair Content

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 08:46:53 EST 2009

Hey guys,
I just started a part time job in October, working (drafting/design work)
for a small (really tiny-I'm employee #5) engineering firm in Elizabethtown.
The  boss came by my desk yesterday and said "Don't come in tomorrow"... I
thought  I'd screwed something up! Before I could ask why he said "It's
Veterans Day,  Thank you for your service." So this morning I'm on my way to see
my oldest  daughter, Sarah, who lives up near Cincinnati, about a 160 mile
trip one way...  and I'm driving the '64 sedan...
We're gonna meet for lunch, and then I'll head back home... at a leisurely
pace...
:-)
And to the rest of you Veterans, THANK YOU for your service.... whether it
was the USA or one of our Allies...
God bless!
Lonzo