<VV> Off topic, was: veterans day and (NO) Corvair content

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 11 22:41:00 EST 2009

All,

Much as I honor and respect our vets (and certainly no disrespect meant
whatsoever), BUT I thought this was a CORVAIR newsgroup, not a veterans'
lovefest newsgroup. I know if *I* had posted as much, or for that matter -
even ONE, such off-topic post, the moderator would have put me on
moderation (as he had several times in the past). Enough said, already!

Now let's get back to talking Corvairs.

-Mark