<VV> Boost

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:36:33 EST 2009

Arend, it has california lisc plates on it. I would try the California
Corvair Clubs, someone is going to know a one of a kind black over red EM
that is supercharged!
I've been to your part of the planet. To the Hague. Lived in the UK for
almost 4 years and we had a daughter play in a international orchastra
there.
regards  Mark Durham