<VV> Decoding a 63 vin number

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 21:38:13 EST 2009

Hi Folks -

Can anyone point me to the direction of deciphering a 63 Corvair Vin Code - the number is 30967W269090 - the below chart is specific for a 64 only according to the chart - Can anyone tell me if the above number is a spyder or monza - thanks in advance.
Corvair VIN Decoding DetailEarly Car VIN Detail(1960-1964)