<VV> Decoding a 63 vin number

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 13 00:21:47 EST 2009

And the easiest way to tell a real 62/63 Spyder is how good the exhaust
opening is. It should look like it was stamped out at the factory, not
cut out with snips, etc. There should be a good folded lip.

Of course a good replicar maker could weld in a factory Spyder cutout
onto another body, buyer beware....

Frank DuVal
Will buy Spyder rear body panels for research  gggg