<VV> Fwd: custom projects?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:42:46 EST 2009

Gents,  EFI , you will find Kevin Thorton's response from Extrudabody below.
One item of interest is the difference in cost for the throttle bodies. He
sells a complete with position sensor for $159 in different MM sizes. I
believe others are at $500-800 each. Quite a difference. See what you think.
It appears some Turbo corvairs already use this stuff somewhere.
Mark Durham