<VV> New magazine with Corvair content -- Chevy Enthusiast

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Nov 13 17:06:18 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

The first issue of Chevy Enthusiast, a new magazine (whose editor is a
Corvair owner!) is now out. There is still time to register for a free
online subscription and three free print issues:

http://www.tinyurl.com/CEOffer/

Rich Truesdell, the editor, bought his Corvair in the Seattle area and drove
it home to southern CA this summer. The first issue has a nice article on
his trip. Rich has a fondness for unusual Chevys so I think this magazine is
going to have a different slant, one that is likely of interest to the
Corvair community.

Many members of Corvairs NW got to know Rich when he bought his Corvair.
He's a great guy--a true car fanatic. We wish him all the best in his new
endeavor!

--Kent