<VV> VV 64 Leafspring outer bolts REPLACEMENT

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 20:15:19 EST 2009

But, about those long bolts. Is the spring still at the same location with
the two bushings and longer bolts as the one bushing and short bolt? The
reason I'm asking is the old time spring/alignment shop in Richmond would
re-arch the leaf to correct camber angles. So it seems this is a critical
distance for camber. Well, maybe not distance, but spring rate applied to
the arm.  Tim

 I'm sure I responded to VV!   I think...........................  ggg

  Right,  just uses a  bolt long enough to allow the extra rubbers...  Everything else stays the same..

 Just now the leaf doesn't bind...

ps... 1st 64 vert was purchased  with  Leather belt holding one end up...  ggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm