<VV> Grade 8 Bolts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 23:01:10 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/13/2009 6:09:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jwcorvair at aol.com writes:

The  choice of fasteners depends on many factors. For all suspension
hardware, I  use grade 8 (cause I'm too cheap to buy Mil-Spec). For most other
applications, I use grade 5. Everyone who works on cars (even for fun) needs a
 copy of Caroll Smith's "Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners, and Plumbing  Handbook."

Regards,
Joe White (62 Sedan, 66  Porvair)

Caroll Smith's "Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners, and Plumbing Handbook."

Also known as "Screw to Win'

As in "Prepare to Win", Tune to Win  etc. and other Carroll Smith  books.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette