<VV> Tires for earlies

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 14 12:38:46 EST 2009

I recently purchased a set of Cooper "All season" tires for what I thought was a very reasonable cost for my Monza Wagon I am doing up. It seems these are a cross between full blown "snow tires" and regular street tires. I think I paid $275 for 4 installed. If you want the exact info my car is at Jeff Williams place for interior/paint/body work. AS far as unusual tire wear rear camber and toe-in are both adjustable. Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in (snowy) Durango Colorado