<VV> Ebay 2303988625261

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 14:14:07 EST 2009

Yeah, did anyone notice it's a 63, not a 61? The VIN states its a 63, the dash is 63, and I wrote the guy and told him it's not a 63 according to the VIN, make sure the VIN matches the title... he said it does, but states the year as 61, and the out of state title he originally had said 61...
I told him a 61 wouldn't have had the "rain channel" on the A pillar like his has... one of the endearing qualities of a 61 FC is that the roof will "leak" on ya as you get in on a rainy day... the A pillar channel fixed that in 62...
:-)
Just FYI...
Later,
Lonzo