<VV> NO LUCK WITH New magazine with Corvair content -- Chevy Enthu siast

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Nov 15 07:49:56 EST 2009

Thanks anyway BUT this address produced yet another stupid computer run-around.
Filled out all the required info and sent ... twice :-(

Got a message that said if there was a problem to contact us directly ... click on their address and typed in my message then sent ... but it did not send.  Instead it brought up another form to fill out --> next --> next --> then questions which I could not answer.  DELETED

Why would any business set up a system in which potential customers cannot contact them?  Of course if I had just paid the $19.95 to subscribe right up front things might have been different.
Ken P

http://www.tinyurl.com/CEOffer/

Rich Truesdell, the editor, bought his Corvair in the Seattle area and drove
it home to southern CA this summer. The first issue has a nice article on
his trip. Rich has a fondness for unusual Chevys so I think this magazine is
going to have a different slant, one that is likely of interest to the
Corvair community.

Many members of Corvairs NW got to know Rich when he bought his Corvair.
He's a great guy--a true car fanatic. We wish him all the best in his new
endeavor!

--Kent