<VV> NO LUCK WITH New magazine with Corvair content -- Chevy Enthusiast

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 09:54:06 EST 2009

I got sent to a "There was a problem processing your request" page. It had
an e-mail address as the contact info. Clicked on that address and get a
blank  e-mail message (don't they usually at least have a subject?) Anyhow, I
wrote a  message telling my tale of woe (I short note saying the
registration didn't  work) and sent it off. Finally, I got a returned e-mail informing
me that the  e-mail the site gave me did not exist.

My first guess is that all of the "trial subscriptions" have been taken and
 the back up page isn't working.
My second guess is that their web site is not very good.

Ned

In a message dated 11/15/2009 7:37:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,