<VV> Console for LM

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 09:35:25 EST 2009

                                               B"H

Hi all.  I designed a small underdash console for my coupe that will hold an afternarket stereo, switches and lights for my rr defroster and methanol/water injection system and indicators, and 3 gauges (2").

I'd like to thank Dave Kellior, I used his design for inspiration, but my design is shorter and lets me tuck my on-the-floor console (that has a huge storgage bin and 2 nice cupholders that do an excellent job of holding coffe cups in place), underneath the conosole.

I have some black leather-grain vinyl for the sides, and I ordered some Rosewood vinyl applique for the front.  I think it'll look really nice when finished, G-d willing, I'll try to get some pics on line.

Regards...Bill Hershkowitz Brooklyn NY   69 Monza Coupe 110 PG