<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Mon Nov 16 14:04:50 EST 2009

Chuck is well on his way to Charlotte; will probably be there by the
time most of you read this. He stopped in Greenville and we had lunch
at one of our finer Burger Kings, just off I-85. Even though I paid
for lunch myself, I did so on behalf of CORSA SC. It's our small part
in this great adventure!

He left here about 1:12.

The car does look pretty nice.

On Nov 16, 2009, at 1:42 PM, Mike Moyer wrote:

> The car can be driven. I drove it approx 100 miles the 2 days before
> we loaded it on the trailer.
>
> The only real reason for trailering as far as I did is ease of
> movement. We would have paid for gas for a chase vehicle and and the
> car plus 2 drivers driving 6.5 hrs in my case and then driving back
> home. as it was it was a nice ride with my Dad and a nice visit with
> Chuck Armer
>
> Chuck is driving his leg alone so without trailering he would need a
> ride back home.
>
> Earl Jones will be Flat towing it with Idler Hubs.
>
> yes wear and tear on a 44 year old car does come into play but don't
> shy away because you don't have a trailer.
>
> We just need Volunteers with time to move it. and short trips would
> even be welcome so if there is someone on the east coast that can
> help.
>
> We have a couple people who are offering just depends on timing
> Email myself or Roy Buckridge
>
> Web Site Link:  http://www.buckridge.us/tedscorvair.html
>
> Mike Moyer

Bruce