<VV> Engine Cmpt Hinges LM---

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:13:39 EST 2009

My body man couldn't get mine off either. Be aware that when you take the
engine lid off the hinges, the hinges go into hiding and get forgotten. My
painter didn't realize he didn't paint the hinges until he went to put the
lid back on and discovered the unpainted hinges in their hiding place.

Marc Sheridan