<VV> 1969 gas tank remove help needed

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Nov 16 17:09:42 EST 2009

As far as I know, you must remove the tank to push the filler neck further
into the car.

Also, I would remove the tank so the sparks, weld slag won't ignite the
fumes coming out of the filler hole of the tank.

The gas cap is vented, so even with the cap on the filler neck, fumes are a
problem..

Last thing you need is a fire.

Frank DuVal