<VV> rampy springs

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Nov 16 17:28:51 EST 2009

Hey Matt - He could save even more money by buying one of our super deal
clearance pairs of FC front springs for just $40.00 and $16.50 flat rate
to anywhere in the USA. We used to sell these for $120.00 a pair plus
shipping.

These FC front springs are brand new Underground reproductions. Some have
surface rust from being (temporarily) stored outside (they'll be outside
when you install them anyway) but they are all new.

At this cheap price they would be perfect candidates for experimentation.
Supplies are limited and we are not likely to re-run them.

Lon
800-825-8247
www.corvairunderground.com