<VV> Consoles

ralphsebrell at aol.com ralphsebrell at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 20:34:57 EST 2009

I really NEED a console! But because I have to park with the driver's door right next to the wall of my garage, I have to delay that dream :-(
I had an aftermarket CD/radio installed right under the ash tray (he did a nice job), but I need the floor clear so I can exit through  the pass door.But I also need those cup holders and havn't found any that will do the job within my limitations.
Wouild it be possible to send pictures? I'm sure others would like to see what you've done.
Also any others want to brag about their consoles and share pictures with all?
Thanks
Ralph
=