<VV> Grassroots Motorsports 25th Anniversary

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Nov 16 16:12:34 EST 2009

Hey all,
Tim & Margie Suddard, owners of Grassroots MJotorsports asked me to forward this onto all of you.  It's free, so please take adavantage of this opportunity.  Most of the adveretising links are active so you can check the companies out.  Also check out the videos as well.  This is Tim & Margie's way of thanking the Corvair Community for their support over the years.
Sarah
GRM Celebrates 25 Years with some of our Favorite Cars-<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Grassroots Motorsports is celebrating 25 years of low-buck, high-output editorial, and we're creating a treat for you: an online e-pub version of our 25th anniversary edition. The electronic version of our 25th anniversary edition is being offered free to you, your friends, and even your friends' friends. You can sign up now for immediate access by logging on to http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/digital
 This special issue contains features at the very core of our interests—and yours. The issue begins with a countdown of the 25 Most Important Cars to enthusiasts like us. From the Chevy Camaro to the MINI Cooper, you’ll see a collection the great ones that have defined the Grassroots Motorsports experience. You know that the Mazda Miata is on that list as well, so the issue also shines a spotlight on 10 Important Miatas from our history. You won’t want to miss the video walkaround of a trio of GRM Miata projects, from mild to wild, available only in the digital format.

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine is the home for in-depth technical articles, so this anniversary issue will be filled with a video-enhanced look at the future when you get to go inside the workings of the newest batch of Twin-Clutch Automatic Transmissions.

By signing up for the e-pub, you’ll also get our most anticipated buyer’s guide to date on the Acura Integra Type R. You’ll especially want to look at the video supplement to the buyers guide, available only by signing up to receive the electronic version of Grassroots Motorsports.
 You’ll also find a grip of event coverage, including SCCA Solo National Championships as well as a recap of the NASA Nationals. Just for fun, you’ll also get an inside look at the 24 Hours of LeMons series. These events will also have bonus material available to you only in the free digital edition of the magazine.

Signing up to receive the e-pub will ensure you’re among the first to see the assortment of feature cars gathered for this special issue, including a Toyota twin-cam powered Morris Minor and the K-PAX/3R Volvo S60 World Challenge Racer.
 It’s our birthday, but you are getting the present. Sign up today for your free digital issue!

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Grassroots Motorsports Magazine