<VV> Mechanic in Radford

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Tue Nov 17 21:25:18 EST 2009

At 06:53 PM 11/17/2009, Ray Davis wrote:

>Tell your daughter to call the Voter Registrar in Radford, Tracy
>Howard, 540 731-3639
>

>He recently had a Corvair and knows a bit about them.  If he cannot
>take a look at her car, he should know someone that will.  She call
>tell him I made the suggestion.  Bout time for him to get his hands dirty!

If all else fails, I'm 20 minutes down I-81 in Roanoke/Salem area.
This sounds like a job for...   "The Jackleg"...

Seriously, has anyone mentioned checking that firewall harness
connector plug for green rust on the contacts?    That's usually
where a lot of the odd starting issues seem to begin.    Odd that the
'60 firewall harness connector plug never seems to ever give any
trouble while the "new and improved" plug starting in '61 seems
trouble prone after a few decades...  cheap junk, I guess.

tony..