<VV> original quick steering box price check please

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 14:17:11 EST 2009

I have not taken the parts out of the car yet, I'll try to get on that asap
but I have a TON of things to do the next couple days.  All I know is that
it is a 65' Corsa and it is 3.5 turns lock to lock.  The shaft where the
turn signal switch goes is tapered which I believe is the 65' style, as
opposed to the straight shaft on my 66' Corsa....  I dont know enough about
the assembly to tell you more then that till I take it apart.

I have someone interested in the part, but neither of us know the value of
it.... want to make sure its a fair price for both parties.

Ray R.