<VV> original quick steering box price check please

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Nov 18 16:18:04 EST 2009

Turn the wheels to the right. Look through the hole the gas tank filler
goes through in the left front fender wheel well. If you see a small 1/2
fist sized lump on the steering shaft, it is the shorter shaft box, same as
66. If there is only shaft, with no lump, it is a long shaft and fits early
65.

Now, will the long shaft box fit a late 65 by removing the upper shaft?
Experts?

Frank DuVal