<VV> Quick Steering Box

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 17:20:14 EST 2009

I crawled under the car to take a look.

I cant find any numbers on the arms (these arms are right at the spindle correct?) where the pics show part numbers.  I assume this probably means they are aftermarket but its hard to tell at this point.  Can anyone supply measurements or something to help me identify them while still on the car?

Now as for the box,  how can I confirm the box is not (or is) a QSB?  Perhaps disconnecting the linkage and counting turns or something?  Anyone have further instructions for me?

Ray R.