<VV> starter probklem neutral

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 18:03:26 EST 2009

in the start of fall my 64 starter kicking out every once in awhile.
corvair i had just bought had an extra new starter so decide to change old  to
new. put new starter in reached in open window hit key nothing. decided maybe
put wires on wrong,laying on back under car i do get confused. took starter
out  changed wires put starter back in hit key nothing. decided starter no
good took  starter out put old starter in hit key nohing. then it hit me car
not in  neutral. took old starter back out put new starter in works great.
garland