<VV> 64 Parking/Signal Lights Not Working Latest Information

Jason Greenfield mr_zrxv65 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 09:12:12 EST 2009

Well, I finally had time to look at my lights last night.  It turns our to be as simple as the connection between the bulb and socket.  Most of the time there is a spring pressure applied to the bulb as it is inserted into the socket, but mine were lose so you could wiggle the bulb to make them work.  Does anybody have a good source for replacement sockets?  One of the sockets has already been replaced, but it is so cheap that bulb holder portion fell out of the socket.

Thanks again,

Jason