<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Thu Nov 19 10:38:46 EST 2009

I strongly applaud those involved in Operation Corvair Christmas,

It¹s value goes far beyond the mere economics of transporting a car from
Gulf Breeze Florida to New Jersey, as some commentators would seem to imply.

If that were the standard by which Corvair owners were to conduct
themselves, then few would have got into the hobby in the first place.

Bravo to all of you involved in Operation Corvair Christmas update, rather
than second guessing it.

I get my vicarious enjoyment from your generous and thoughtful efforts by
visiting the dedicated website on a regular daily basis at:

http://www.buckridge.us/tedscorvair.html

Perhaps there should be a song written about this, entitled ³If I had a
trailer²?

Brent Fullard
Toronto
1966 Turbo Vert