<VV> Stabilisation of the rear wheels when drivetrain is removed

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 10:48:22 EST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Bryan Blackwell included a bracket that I use, in the 'tool' section of his
website.
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tools.html

Just scroll down the tool page until you get to the latest item, the Engine
Replacement Bracket.
A couple of photos and some instructions are provided.

Keep the link to his website, as it's a great collection of  technical
information.

Mel Francis
65 Monza convertible